centering marginalized voices in academia
Marginalized students and communities deserve to see themselves not just in the student body and student government, but also in student services and academic courses.
* More funding for ethnic studies
* Focus on recruiting undergraduate and graduate students from underrepresented communities
* Pledge to refer to RLM as PMA (Physics, Math, Astronomy) in all communications, following the precedent of the Natural Science Council
* Expansion of the Multicultural Engagement Center and the Gender and Sexuality Center
* Creating designated community space available for minority academic organizations